This position manages the research, identification, development, and evaluation of business oriented services. This position includes the development and maintenance of new and current product offerings and/or enhancements.
Manage day-to-day progress of business services product line. Develops and maintains product roadmaps, gathers information on competition, works with FOI management to set priorities, provides detailed documented comprehensive training for internal and external users, and drives new and current product development efforts as defined by FOI management.
This position requires web-savvy and strong customer service skills. This individual must be a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a results-oriented work environment.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from FOI helpdesk first level support, assist with replication of issue in FOI test environment, and provide detailed comprehensive written explanation of issue as well as resolution in FOI helpdesk application software. Strive to implement a permanent solution to customer issues whenever possible.
- Assist customers in adapting to FOI hotline and software development processes and procedures. This will include encouraging customers to implement changes on their end that will help in embracing the new processes and procedures.
- Provide on-going evaluation of FOI test system in order to provide an accurate reflection of customer environments.
- Maintain record of customer software, versions and participate in temporary software fixes and version rollouts.
- Consult directly with account management resource to develop project overviews and detailed comprehensive functional specifications in a time frame consistent with the business objective. This includes research of governmental regulations which will require understanding the requirements as they relate to product(s). Also, determine if product meets those requirements.
- Create detailed comprehensive documented test plans and successfully execute these plans which include detailed test results.
- Work with customer to gather business requirements, communicate project schedule(s), document all aspects of project consistent with the FOI SDLC process, and complete all phases of project.
- Assist with new client account setup
- Play an active role in second level and off hours hotline support
- 6-8 years experience in business-to-business environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Proficient in using MS Office with a focus on outlook, word, and excel
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Passion for client service
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Call center experience
- Must have experience with Financial Software Applications.