This position provides assistance on our financial software help desk and provides customer training via webinars as well as testing. This position requires someone who has experience with financial application software. (Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Receivable)
Manage day-to-day progress of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Receivable financial application software. Assists with help desk support and maintains knowledgebase, analyzes calls and creates training webinars and online training materials works with FOI management to set priorities, provides detailed documented comprehensive training for internal and external users.
This position requires web-savvy and strong customer service skills. This individual must be a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a results-oriented work environment. Microsoft Dynamics Financial or Great Plains experience highly desirable. Accounting background or degree required.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from FOI helpdesk first level support, assist with replication of issues in FOI test environment, and provide detailed comprehensive written explanation of issue as well as resolution in FOI helpdesk application software. Strive to implement a permanent solution to customer issues whenever possible.
- Assist customers in adapting to FOI hotline and software development processes and procedures. This will include encouraging customers to implement changes on their end that will help in embracing the new processes and procedures.
- Provide on-going evaluation of FOI test system in order to provide an accurate reflection of customer environments.
- Maintain record of customer software, versions and participate in temporary software fixes and version rollouts.
- Consult directly with account management resource to develop project overviews and detailed comprehensive functional specifications in a time frame consistent with the business objective. This includes research of governmental regulations which will require understanding the requirements as they relate to product(s). Also, determine if product meets those requirements.
- Create detailed comprehensive documented test plans and successfully execute these plans which include detailed test results.
- Assist with new client account setup and training.
- Play an active role in off hours hotline support.
- This position can work remotely.
- 6-8 years experience with Financial Application Software.
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office with a focus on outlook, word, and excel.
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach.
- Passion for client service.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Call center experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains a plus.
- Accounting experience or degree required.
To apply send resume to jobs@localhost.