Inventory Cloud Accounting Software by First Option
Inventory Cloud Accounting Software by First Option provides real-time on-line access to vital inventory information. Both single and multiple warehouse operations can benefit from the systems' extensive inquiries, supplying product availability, costing, and sales data at each location. For the multi-warehouse installation, data entry for products is kept to a minimum using a warehouse build utility that allows for automatic duplication of product data and cloning of warehouse information. A system profile enables unique tailoring for special environments. Specialized versions deal with products requiring lot or variable weight tracking.
A comprehensive Physical Inventory sub-system permits complete or selective physical counts to be performed without disrupting daily operations, while still providing accurate period ending figures. Complete integration with the other FIRST OPTION Cloud Accounting Software insures timely and accurate recording of inventory transactions.
- Multi-corp, multi-warehouse capability.
- An accurate picture of current inventory status includes on-hand, available to sell, and on-order quantities at each warehouse.
- Fifteen position alpha-numeric product number.
- UPC code or alternate item number (Hot Key#).
- Up to seven levels of warehouse location for stock management including optional assignment of default picking, stocking, and receiving locations.
- Un-released status for items awaiting inspection or approval.
- 12 month movement history to spot selling trends and project inventory needs.
- Graphical User Interface.
- Desktop Integration.
- Multiple unit of measure capability for pricing, purchasing, sales and inventory reporting.
- Physical inventory sub-system.
- Ability to perform selective physical inventories.
- Standard unit of measure count entry, (i.e. cases), as well as eaches.
- Provides reconciliation between physical count and perpetual quantities.
- Updates perpetual quantity and value.
- Optional update of average cost.
- Automated inventory receipts and adjustments.
- Inter-warehouse transfers which may be initiated and closed from either the sending or receiving warehouse with tracking of exception inventory.
- Instantaneous recalculation of average cost.
- Inventory transaction history for all receipts, sales and adjustments.
- Optional multi-step receiving of merchandise into unassigned locations for later allocation.
- Intra-warehouse transfers of merchandise from one location to another.
- Access to current inventory data via on-line stock status inquiry.
- Stock inquiry showing on-hand, available, customer order, and on purchase order quantities.
- Average cost and inventory value.
- 12 month usage history.
- Multi-warehouse capability.
- Stock status.
- Stock availability.
- Inventory valuation.
- Receipts, adjustments and transfer summary.
- Physical inventory count sheets and/or tickets.
- Available by corporation, warehouse, product category, product number, vendor, or warehouse location.
- Inventory variance.
- 12 month sales.
- Inventory projection report.
For a full demo of Inventory Cloud Accounting Software email email@example.com.