In August 2013, First Option installed and implemented a development site in Phoenix AZ. For the next 12 months, First Option will be using this site for phase II GUI Financial product and iSeries WatchDog by First Option development activities.
The development efforts scheduled for the next year include:
- Enhanced data capture of program messages for iSeries WatchDog by First Option.
- Enhanced GUI alert capabilities for iSeries WatchDog by First Option.
- Enhanced message response options for iSeries WatchDog by First Option.
- Enhanced job queue threshold settings for iSeries WatchDog by First Option.
- Streamlining screen navigation in targeted application areas in GUI Financial product.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities to facilitate customization and export options in both applications.
In addition to the above scheduled activities, we will be researching web services that may be helpful to the applications (e.g., 1099 filing, zip code look ups, etc.) If First Option determines the web service is useful to an application, it will be consumed and included into the new version.