IBM i Hosting
Would you like your system monitored 24x7x365?
Do you have a legacy application that requires programming support?
Do you have a legacy application that you would like to modernize?
Do you need to sunset an application but prefer not to have to store the data on your old iSeries machine?
If you answered yes to any of the above you may be interested in First Option's IBM i Hosting services. We provide the following:
- We maintain User Profiles and Maintenance.
- Printer assignment and restarts.
- Resolve locked up and runaway jobs.
- IBM PTF's (fixes).
- Nightly back ups.
- Confirmation of back ups.
- Systems are up and operational.
- No problems reported from peripherals.
- Error Detection.
- Disk functionality and utilization.
- Problem determinations, resolutions, escalations.
IBM i Hosting allows you to "rent space" on a First Option IBM i (iSeries) Power System and choose the level of service that suits your business needs. Our SAS 70 Type II data center provides a secure environment as well as a 24/7 support structure. For a quote email email@example.com.
In addition First Option can provide programming support, modernization and legacy integration services. All our hosted systems are monitored by IBM i Watchdog by First Option, an IBM i (iSeries) monitoring tool. Please see more information below.